Would you date someone really hot who is nice to you but rude to others?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I would, because that kind of how I see myself. I have two personalities because of some of the shit I went through, and usually most people see my first personality, I wouldn't say its rude but it just throws out a lot of bullshit and jokes. (doesn't really take anything seriously.) A lot of people take the joking I do and such as me being a dick or being rude towards other or me not caring.

Then there is the serious affectionate side of me that only a select few get to see, which can have deep discussions, and usually when I'm in this state im very affectionate to my girlfriend, I think this also makes them more important in my life and shows it in a way because I let so few people see that side of me, or trust them enough to let them see it. So yeah, I would. It'd depend on what or how rude they were though, I'd need to see them in the act to be able to know if it was right or wrong, although you'd have to define hot for me as well.

What Girls Said 16

• Shit my boyfriend treats me like a princess but he's shitty to people who are in the slightest bit rude. I like it personally lmfao

• No. How he treats others is very important to me. And it truly reflects who he really is as a person.

• no way.

1 bc its not practical. thats how they'll treat me eventually bc its who they are.

2. bc i dont like people who are disrespectful-towards ANYONE. unattractive.

• I'll admit, those guys can be attractive, but eventually they'll turn on you, so I just don't bother.

• Never!

• No way, there's no way I'll ever date someone whos rude to people because I know what its like to be put down so I wouldn't want someone I AM DATING to treat that person like shit.

• No. I want a partner that is respectful to others not just me. If a guy is good looking but a jerk, it's such a mood killer. I wouldn't want to be around him.

• I did. Don't judge me I only found out about the rude to other people four months into the relationship and I broke up with him after...

• Probably not. Because I would have to wonder why are they being nice to me only and not nice to others? I would feel they are being fake because as soon as i loose whatever they like about me they'll be a jerk to me just like they do to others.

• What if they get bored of me one day and become very rude to me?

• nope

• I would personally not, kindness to everyone is always a turn on for me.

• Nope, I'd immediately disappear from his life.

• No. Way.

• No, not at all.

• nope i dislike rude people.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends how rude/what exactly they do.

• Lol it sounds terrible but that's not the worst thing in the world I suppose.

• Yes! That means they normally don't like anyone, but I am special. :)

• Probably not if they were rude to some I wouldn't care cause some people deserve to be treated like shit lol.

• no, i wouldn't

• No.. Not. a chance

• i dont like 2 faced people so no