Have you ever felt someone was out of your league?

If yes:
What made them "out of your league"?
Did you still pursue or just leave it be?
What happened?
Would you believe if someone "out of your league" told you they have a crush on you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think everyone was out of my league. I got married. Turned out I was out of her league. We got divorced and by then I didn't believe in leagues anymore. When people think that someone is out of their league, what's really happening is that they don't like themselves much. They see lots of flaws in themselves and none of the good parts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha hell yeah!
    I dont even know why. It is just if a guy is just PERFECT in a way I see perfect. (Means they look naturally good and have a wonderful voice and personality) Then I often believe they are out of my league. I am a confident woman and I know many men think I am out of their league, but still I get nervous around the guys I think are out of my league. It is kinda sad. But I might try to make a move anyways. No harm in trying 😉 and I have realized that there really aren't any leagues, it is all about preferences..

• Thanks for MHO 😊

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• I think most people have felt this way at least once. I felt she was far more intelligent than I was and had a better grip on the world in general, she was also very attractive physically and I wouldn't consider myself too attractive, not ugly, just not noticeable, I suppose. I was her friend for a long time, still am, I don't really want to date her although if she approached me and said she had a crush on me I'd be open to it.

• Open to dating her or seeing where it leads that is, and yes I would believe her, no reason not to?

• - They were physically hot, that's all it is. I don't think you can put a league on anything else that makes up attraction.
    - Yeah i pursued them, because even hot girls can be won over by other things
    - Get rejected most times, score a few times
    - Yes - point 2

• There was a blonde ballet dancer in my high school. She was incredibly beautiful and very smart. I never even considered asking her out because I assumed she wouldn't be interested. She ended up asking me out last summer and we dated for a couple of months. Go figure

• yeah like all the time.

• No- for always seen all as being equal

• Im always their fuckin best

• Ya. Ignore it till it went away. Actually, they proactively fixed it for me by debasing themselves. Timing is everything.

• Don't believe in leagues. It probably ticks a lot of people off, having this opinion, but oh well.

• No, because its a big league

• im a grown up, sorry

• not really

What Girls Said 8

• They were out of my league because compared to other guys he was much hotter than me compared to other girls. And yes I pursued him haha and we went out. What a victory that was for me. And we broke up some time later when I told him I didn't want to have sex which shows maybe dating someone out of your league isn't good.

• Yes every guy I ever liked is out of my league. I like the Calvin Klein model type of guy, but they don't look at me. Only old pervyyyy men look my way 😪.

But I have pursued one in the past, gave him my number but he mistook it as a friendship and nothing more. But I usually give up, no point!

• Well yeah.

A lot of people are. I'm not Princess Kate.

• Many times but only ever academically because I unfortunately didn't finish high school.

Men have really never cared.
    Its just my OWN paranoia.

• Yes and it didn't stop me from seeing them.

• No, I don't believe in the concept of leagues.

• Nope, so far I have never thought like that.

• I don't believe in leagues.