Do you agree with these dating rules for men to be successful with women?

Got this from a fuckboy who has been with tons of women. From doctors, lawyers and women you'd consider high status to girls you'd find at a strip club. He says that women tend to be all the same more or less, every time you feel like your dating the same chick.

Anyway these were a couple of maxims he said that would help do well in dating and life:

1: Your mission in life is always more important than the woman.
Do you agree with these dating rules for men to be successful with women?2: If you become emotionally attached to a woman, you're immediately on the weaker side, and women hate weak men.
3: After pumping her, dump her. Witness how badly will she try to get back to you (because you're not attached = you're not weak = women love it).
4: Women HATE kind, nice men. Master the art of Game and the jerkboy charisma to be successful with women.

5: The most attractive things on Earth are pre-selection and Dominance.

6: Women HATE to decide. They HATE to dominate. Women want to submit to a masculine Alpha. Be one and women will enjoy submitting to you. If she says otherwise, it is just a Shit Test.
7. Always show her that she is replaceable and don't put up with her shit.

• Agreed
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absolutely correct. When I remember that and fucking live it, I'm banging girls 15 years younger than me (I'm 37, I don't put my real age on anything online) and HOT.

And every time I backslide and act the way I was conditioned to for 3 decades, everything goes to shit. Get treated like Shit, get cheated on, spend months not getting laid (no girlfriend plus no ONS/FB/FWB), etc.

What Girls Said 4

• I assure you there would be no second date - and certainly no sex - with any guy who tries to pull this crap.

• Wtf this is all bull

• I smell mgtow... *gag gag* omg.. the smell *gag*... oh no *BARFS*

but in all seriousness, this is lame. lol live life how you want to live it, stop being a closed minded judgmental ass, accept some people are dicks and others are nice but nothing will ever go your way if you continue to be a little bitch...

- your sincerely...
    life

• I'm sorry but it seems your type hasn't found the right woman.

What Guys Said 2

• "He says that women tend to be all the same more or less, every time you feel like your dating the same chick." It's probably that he treats them all the same so they end up being the same. Noob.

• Agreed