Guys: what kinda gifts do you like from your girlfriends?

Guys what gifts do you "actually" want from your girlfriends? What are some good gifts that you would really appreciate? Guys are hard to shop for, i guess whats the equivalent to flowers for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if there really is an equivalent to flowers. Special occasion gifts aren't bad, you have watches, ties, and cuff links if he wears shirts with French cuffs, but for a random gift, it would probably have to be something that only he would want. Maybe something that he uses a lot of, like for me, a sleeve of golf balls would be a great out-of-the-blue gift. I'm not sure how that translates to other people, but it's worth a shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right? Sex is everyday lol

What Guys Said 4

• giving him your beautiful pussy out of love, is the equivalent of a guy giving flowers to a girl. you dont need money for that.

• if you've really listened to the person it should be easy to pick a present based on their personality

• I like the new BMW she bought me last year i hope she buys me a Tesla this year

• A pair of her panties 😏

What Girls Said 0