Have you ever dated a certain race for the first time, only to notice that tons of people from that race now check you out?

Perhaps I didn't notice it before...

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! isn't that crazy. Once I went out with a Mexican guy, all of a sudden I have Latino guys all over me

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think it's because we notice it more

1|0
    0|0
  • Or maybe you're just paying more attention to them

3|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

They whistle at me and ask for my number so no.
      But I do find them hotter as they find me the same lol

• I mostly dated white girls and I'm white but I dated this cute Latina chick and then BOOM tons of Latina girls were flirting with me letting Melanie they love how I look and shit lol. It was weird but I'm pretty happy with it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have.. It was many years ago, but yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no. But it had the other effect of me checking people of that race out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Now, I can't get Boston Marathon runners to stop hitting on me :/

0|1
    0|0
  • How should that be possible?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that is too superficial for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say I have. but if they want to check me out for whatever reason then so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya.

I blame peanut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never date outside my race. I have standards and pride.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• No, I haven't. But I understand why lots of people from that race start checking you out.
    I guess they think they have a chance with you if your relationship comes to an end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't notice much of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated every race actually, but the only race that seems to ever be interested in me is black guys (I dont mind) probably because my butt is big :-p I heard theyre ass people!

0|0
    0|2
  • Yep. Hispanic/Mexican guys. Got mostly glares from whites for some reason though.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if they do, I don't notice it.

My boyfriend, who happens to be white, said that his friends were calling me cute, so I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something I can relate to. No

0|0
    0|0
  • Only dated in my own "race" for now. I notice different "races" looking at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • @stacyzee
    What type of race are u dating?

It depends, i date Latinos Mexican mostly light skin, im white so i can blend in witn latin.. People dont notice me

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never noticed anything like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that with black guys. And mixed guys

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't aim to date people of a certain race or of different races. That seems to be a thing, especially on this site, but not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated outside my race to be honest. At least not seriously.

0|0
    0|0