Does my guy friend had a crush on me?

I met my guy friend before my last relationship ended. He had asked me if I was trying to do "guy hopping" and use him for that, and I said no coz I loved my ex back then. My ex and I broke up recently.

Every time we go out for food, or do shopping, he makes it a point to explain to the waiters and sales people that we are just friends. We have common friends, so he just has to explain that let's hang out means let's hang out as a group. When I got into a car accident, we was there with me all day and night and slept over, comfort me to make sure everything is okay. He is also inviting me to attend martial art classes with him. He was gonna do tae kwon do, but I wanted to do Jeet Kune Do, so he said he'd learn Jeet Kune Do with me instead.

Is he making things clear like that to keep distance from me coz he sensed that I was interested and stay friends, or is he actually having a crush on me?

What Guys Said 1

• Focus on school don't study boys

What Girls Said 2

• He is behaving in a friendly way towards you. I do not see any indications of him having a crush on you.

• Doesn't seem like it