I just got out of a seven month relationship, how long should I wait to ask someone out?

I just got out of a relationship three days ago. It just wasn't working out. I didn't love her anymore. I've had my eye on a few people I could ask. How long should I wait? (What would be appropriate?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've recently broken up from a relationship as well, and within a week I started dating other people, I think it's dependent on wether you want to or not, I'd say though if you're constantly thinking of your ex instead of the person you're having coffee with then I'd say you aren't ready to jump into the dating scene again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Three months.
    2 if other people are hot.

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever you feel like asking someone out. There is no time requirement for this.

• Whenever you want

What Guys Said 6

• Who cares what others find appropriate... you don't owe them anything, it's your life.

• It really depends on you. Are you emotionally ready to get into another relationship?

• there's no time limit, if it feels right, do it.

• Who cares. Don't wait. That's for suckers.

• id wait a month maybe. but people heal at different rates

• Whenever you feel ready to date again