Whose fault was this break up?

My friend just got dumped and I think it's her fault and I have to act like i agree with her when I dont because I dont want her to get mad at me..

So she is the bitchy overprotective girlfriend type, where she gets mad at girls for 'flirting' with him even when they weren't. She tells her boyfriend to not be friends with certain people, etc.

Because of her, this guy lost a lot of friends.

So one of his friends finally convinces him to dump her and he does.

And the girl thinks its all the friend's fault.

• Its the girls fault for being that kind of girlfriend
  • Its the best friends fault for convincing him to break up with her
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a controlling bitch. She's unlikely to ever realize this. She'll eventually marry some nice guy who has no self-esteem and no boundaries. She will make his life hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say its both. That relationship didn't deteriorate on its own. It takes two to tango. They need to stop playing the blame game: She is so immature she doesn't need to be in a relationship, and he can't even stand up for himself that he needs to have somebody tell him to break up with her. So no, both did this to each other. They were not compatible, and its was bound to fail anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it was her fault for being too jealous and overprotective

What Girls Said 1

• It is her fault and u should tell her that as a good friend even if she does not like it. She will thank u later when she has begins to have successful dating relationships.