Guys, experiences on Ok Cupid?

I want to know what the typical user experience has been like for you. Do you frequently get messages from women? Do you get a lot of fake messages? How often do you go on dates?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience with OKC has been alright. All of the girls I've met on their have either turned out to be one time dates, or booty calls. I haven't ever received any fake messages. As for how often I date and how often I receive messages, it happens in bursts. There will be dry spells where I'll either receive one message a week and MAYBE go on one date, to me receiving messages from several girls at once and going on dates each day of the week. It's kind of hit and miss. I've only ever had true dating success with Tinder, but right now I'm at high point on OKC so we'll see...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I never lot of fake messages only.

• Nor for me , probably have one reply on every 11-12 women i messaged

• Hey, I just wanted to say that guys who are trying to be more than friends with you aren't only trying to get into your pants. Some of them legitimately want relationships. But I guess that trying to spot those guys among the guys who are just looking for flings is the hard part.

• 6d

So to summarize: there will always be guys who want to be more than just friends with a girl, but that doesn't mean they are all just "trying to get into your pants". Some of them actually want a relationship. You'd actually be surprised.

• I tried it a few times, all the girls on it were pretty... ehhh... My buddy somehow always found a hot girl on there though. Dating sites suck for guys, they have to intiiate and then most get ignored because of all the competition over even meh girls.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more