What is your ideal date or dream date whatever works lol?

what is your ideal date or dream date whatever works lol ?

3mo THESE ARE JUST PICTURES YA DONT PICK ONE OF THEM K USE YOUR OWN IDEAS

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Take him to a potato farm so he can meet my potato family
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    JKJK uh I guess dream date would be sneaking up to a rooftop in the city and just sitting over the ledge taking pics of the city skyline at night and talking to each other
    Or getting bubble tea thays good too lol

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly I wouldn't care much about the setting of the actual date, it would only be considered my ideal date if it were with the girl of my dreams, my girlfriend then everything would be perfect enough

• I like cooking, so my ideal date would be looking up a recipe, going out for a walk to get the products, cooking at home, and eating while watching a movie.

• Honestly, I'd love the cold. And I love space. Probably a nice walk through the the streets in the winter time under the stars. After we'd go back to a cabin on the lake and cuddle by the fire.

So cliche and cringey, yes. But.. uh... well... shut up.

• my ideal dream date would be where everything goes right and she would be the one i've been hoping for and i would be hers too, to where everything clicks, pure love, and reach the point to sexual things and commitment right away.

• Exploring a haunted place that you have to hike to get to and then having an encounter then having sex

• Dinner (preferably candlelit) and then time somewhere quiet and relaxing to talk, kiss and maybe pet. If she leaves having enjoyed the night, I'm positively bouncing.

• Haha that second one :-) , but on a serious note my zodiac is cancer and just like my sign says I would enjoy something indoors like watching tv or something

• On my bed :p preferably 20 or over lol

• A night under the stars or a fancy restaurant. Or a drive in movie or a going to a sports game.

What Girls Said 11

• My ideal date would be: going out together, have some drinks and some laughs, then followed by a romantic walk on the beach and afterwards just kiss and cuddle him. We're going on vacation together next week to a sunny country and - since we have no beaches at home - I hope we'll get to do that then!

But any type of date to me would be fine as long as it's with someone I like: going to dinner, a movie, just the "basic" stuff is also enjoyable.

• Getting very merry at a few pubs and bars and walking round the city. Preferably at winter time because I LOVE Christmas LIGHTS

• Something action loaded, I'd love a BASE jump together but then that's probably something you'd keep for a special event like a birthday :P Anyways that would be so cool! And a good test to find out whether they have guts :D

• At home date doing which ever we can think of. Main reason is just so a bunch of people won't be watching so you can do whatever you want.

• Zoo, aquarium or museum.

• Ideal date

*morning mountain hike
    *afternoon surf coast swim
    *night time music festival

I have done all separately but never together in one day.

• mutual interest and fun

• Are you asking to chose between the pictures or are those just examples?

those are just pictures not even examples

Oh ok. wasn't sure. My ideal date already happened. And waiting for it to happen again. When me and my ex first started dating, actually it was our second date, we went to the movies with a friend of ours. Then we went to in and out (just me and him) and talked for a few hours til the place closed. We just clicked. Similar interests but different enough to make conversation interesting. Our humor was the exact same and I found I could just be 100% my creepy random self. He thought it was adorable. For me the date itself doesn't matter but who I'm on the date with.

Ooo ok

• On the Brookline bridge and give him my first kiss but nah just dreams without a sense

• Waffles!!

Lol u sound like my boyfriend his favorite food is waffles

• 2nd pic so romantic