Am I a cat lady in training?

I'm always third wheeling my sister and her boyfriend, I've never had a boyfriend or kiss. I'm not even sure of my sexuality, boys ignore me and reject me. I'm 16 but I still feel like I'm 12. I get the feeling I going to be a cat lady someday, all alone, no one to love or love me. It feels like there's something wrong with me. I feel incredibly desperate for something that's probably not even meant for me. What should I do before this draggs on to my early 20's? I don't want to be a lonely gamer nerd virgin at 26 years old... No hate please.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing is to know yourself, and know what you like. Know your sexuality and then you make the plan. Bi, lesbian, or a guy on a girl body, watever it is, find it first.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong with being a lonely gamer nerd virgin at 26 years old?

You're 16, you're young, I wouldn't worry too much about this. You might be feeling lonely or something, seeing other couples. But if you focus on self improvement, you might feel better.

What Guys Said 4

• Well for starters that negative attitude of yours isn't going to get you anywhere. Never having a boyfriend isn't going to decide your fate, especially at your age. Having your mind set that you'll never find someone can hurt your chances even more. You can take me for example, I'm 17 and have never been in a relationship but I am not becoming no cat person (even though kitties are cute.) Just relax for a bit and take your mind off things; preferably drinking some tea.

• you're only 16

• You really have lots of time to figure out a romantic life. If not, cats are pretty great 😺

• I feel the same way, so I suppose it must be common in teenagers.

What Girls Said 2

• How can you be a cat lady without any cats?

No, its not about the cats, its a forever alone thing

LMFAO that's silly XD Like you're 16. You have an average of 70 years left in your life XD

LMFAO well what do you know. I guess that attitude will make sure the cat ladies won't want to hang out with you anon XD

• No you're not