Would you date someone of a different race? And why?

If they share similar beliefs, would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would as long as the logistics work. I mean once your genuinely in love with someone you will go a long way to make it work.
    But each person still needs to be able to express and live their own life to extent without the other being angry.
    For example an old friend of mine (a girl) dated a middle eastern guy for a while. We live in a beach area and she often sunbakes/swimms topless. This was a huge problem for the guy and it ended the relationship.
    I dont think a person should be forced to change. I think the other person just needs to learn to tolerate different beliefs.
    If both people can tolerate the others beliefs and there is a true love then I think it can definitely work.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few years back, @shinderelloa, a man from Egypt Found me on FB and we had Started a Whirl Wind Romance by Chance. After getting to know him and his family on Skype, I then Hopped Aboard and went Abroad to be with them. Things went so well that it was then after Returning home that I flew back over sand it was There... We Tied the Knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    Yes, we "Shared similar beliefs" with Our Own own God, but it Never Interfered with our own Relationship with Each of us Trying to get the Other to come Join the Other Side. It was other things that caused us to fall Apart.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 14

• If they share similar beliefs and I am attracted to them, I am totally open to dating the person. The label of a race is not going to play a direct factor in how dateable someone is to me.

Sure-- people of different races often look different, and my physical attraction hence varies for some, but the tendency for lack of attraction to certain races is not due to the label of their race. I'm open to being attracted to races I'm usually not attracted to, and therefore I'm open to dating em just the same. It may or may not ever happen depending on my attraction to them, but I am open to it.

Nevertheless, attractiveness towards their personality / physical looks is what I am going for. If they have both in my eyes, I've no reason to complain 👍

• Yeah sure I mean here in North England it's like mainly white but I'd have no problem dating another race.

• Yes. Why? Because we click on other levels. That isn't exclusive to being on the same race.

That being said cultural differences can be an issue and is definitely something that needs to be deatl with early on.

• Yes cause why not?

• Yes, because they are beautiful women in every ethnicity

• Lol I've tried finding an Asian girl in the UK who I click with. I hardly ever see any let alone dateable ones.

Oops didn't answer the question lol. Yeah I pretty much only date people of different races, although I'm open to any really.

• I wouldn't have a problem dating someone of a different race.
    If we really connected on many different levels then great.
    Skin color is irrelevant to me.
    Love knows no bounds, regardless of race , gender, sexual orientation , creed

• Probably not because I live in an ethnically homogeneous country.

• Absolutely I would.

• Race alone would never keep me from dating someone, but might make me more excited/curious to sleep with someone.

• I don't care about race

• Yeah I'll date a girl if I think she's attractive.

• Yea.

• Yes, race really doesn't matter. The only girl I ever dated was a different race than me, and I was happy until it ended.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, I do.
    But dating someone of a different race but same culture/ nationality is not the same as dating someone from a different race and completely different background.

• Race doesn't bother me but belief and religion yes.

• I always will. Try finding me another guy who is French Guianan and Swedish (that isn't my cousin or related to me) and I'll have someone just like me lol, yeah not happening so I'm always gonna date someone who is not the same as myself.

• I would, I don't need someone to be like me. I think it'd be really fun to be with somebody who is completely different from who I am but of course if we could still communicate.

• Yes genetic mixing haha

• Yes because I don't give a crap about race. Just because someone's skin color is different doesn't mean they most likely have different beliefs too. I know a lot of people of my own race who have beliefs that differ from mine.

• I would and I don't see why I wouldn't.

• I usually date black guys

• sure.

• What should I do, Im a white woman currently date a Hispanic and have a child with him, but there is some coworker that is interested in me, he's an American guy little older than I that something doesn't set right I feel like he might have sorta feelings toward me, i don't quite know what to do since I think there's some family dynamics on his end too... he seems like a nice person it's always an awkward tense between us though... how do you work and be professional at the same time know this?

• Yes. Because what has race got to do with anything?

• YYYesssss, as long as the are attractive on the inside and outside. To an extent our morals are the only thing that need to be similar.