Guys, Would you date a chubby girl who's losing weight fast?

would you date a thicker girl that has been losing fast and seems super committed to becoming a hot one or do you require your gfs ready-made?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a chubby girl even if she wasn't losing weight fast. Just because someone's overweight doesn't discount them as a potential partner, girlfriend, or lover. I still hold with the notion that sexual chemistry or physical attractiveness is only a minor part of the equation. And no... I'm not some super chunky person either and just saying this to make myself feel better. Let's be realistic here, shall we. If a girl was chubby and I liked her and we connected, then so what. I'd still date her. End of Story.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I might wait a while for her to get a bit slimmer first. I don't like to date girls with a waist line thicker than mine (thicker than 30 inches), especially considering that their hips are going to be even wider. Just never been into girls who occupy more space than I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chances are if she isn't 'hot' before the hypothetical weight loss she isn't going to get any hotter. Either it comes natural, thick and thin, or it simply doesn't. Rounded feminine curves are more inviting than angular jutting bones and chiseled muscles, I would think

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends in a lot of things. I'm not really attracted to chubby women, and for me to date her in the first place I need to be attracted to her, so I guess it depends on how chubby she is and how pretty she is, as well as obviously what her personality is like. But yeah probably, I'd help her lose weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date her either way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i would see it coming and then when all the other guys are still neglecting her il strike then when she actually looks hot she will be taken.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a woman who was chubby anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Huh? Why would I even want her to lose chubbiness? Chubby isn't fat, and chubby tends to be hotm

0|1
    0|0
  • If i could see potential after she loses weight then yes. But sometimes girls look better with weight and awful without. Something about the face.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure i would and i would tell her to not lose her weight because i love the way you look now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date any time really anyway, I'm not superficial. As long as I'm attracted to her

0|1
    0|0
  • I would

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date her regardless

0|1
    0|0
  • not really. shell get fat again very easily

0|1
    0|0
  • No. She can come talk to me when she weighs what she should. Women won't invest time and energy in a man who's in the process of improving himself, they only want the end product. Why should men be any different?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Unfortunately I feel like what you're saying is true 😕

• See I'm actually someone who isn't turned off by a persons weight. If I find someone interesting and intellectually stimulating then I usually will take a liking to them enough to at least consider dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess yes? Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's getting too skinny, nope. I prefer chubby over real skinny girls

0|1
    0|0
  • No because she would have a tendency to get fat again after the diet or exercise gets boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I would give it a shot!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make a difference to me. I'm more interested in whether she's a happy person or not. If losing weight makes her miserable all the time, I will pass.

0|1
    0|0