If you keep talking to a girl but keep it non sexual, are you more likely to be able to sleep with her?

Nowadays, everyone has a smartphone which enables them to download or use online dating apps. A vast majority of girls receive sexually explicit messages from men (this is facts), therefore they are constantly reminded that they are some sort of "sexual object". But if a guy were to stick with the basics ie making her laugh, teasing her, being genuine, would their be a greater attraction to the man from a womans point of view?

I have talked to this girl for ages but I have never crossed that sexual line. Maybe because I dont care about it as much anymore (has more to do with me being comfortable and confident with myself) or some other factor. She's always receptive to my messages. I've teased her, asked her personal questions (which she easily shares), had some moments where the conversations felt abit serious. Nonetheless, no sexual talk. And recently she had told me she enjoys sexting with someone she dates. I kept it casual, so the sex conversation was really understandable between both of us, and even then she still responds to me (she has even "warned" me of some behaviour from guys who message her, where it would cross the line and she'd never talk to them again... Clearly I have done most things right). So this goes back to my original question. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 2

• I think it really depends on the girl... some girls might c that as fake or boring. Others might respect it and throw u the pussy... so I just gotta try it and c what happens

• To be able to sleep with her, you need to meet her.

What Guys Said 1

• depends man, of sex comes up just randomly in a conversation dont avoid it that would be weird.

I didn't avoid it, I just basically said I enjoy sexting too and she went on to tell me "not Allllll the time though"