Would you date a 16 year old if she was hot?

So my buddy and i having an argument. He said he talkin to a girl and she's 16 but he's 22. He said she's really hot and would like to date her. I don't know if id get in trouble for postin this but i just want opinions. I think its gross. she's still in high school and he's got a full time job. He said its not like he's trying to marry her. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• In certain states it would be legal if she were 16. However I'm pretty sure the gap is 5 years difference, any older and it becomes a bit messy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is legal everywhere, it's something people do. But if he's using her for pleasure, then I'd tell him to back off to be honest. Both ways, I'm guessing by 22 he's last year at university or probably working, don't think they'll click as people tend to change a lot from 15 to 23.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• It's under the legal age of consent. As long as he isn't planning on a sexual relationship with her he's okay to proceed , because six years isn't that big a deal. I do agree with you that it's a little unsusal but hey his life

• It would be legal where I live, but damn, that would be seriously awkward, so no, I wouldn't. My kids are much older than that and I prefer someone with a good bit more life experience.

• Yeh I would although it wouldn't be illegal (depending where you are)

• As long as it's legal, it's fine.

• i would and have it's all above board here.
    age is just a number as long as they're both happy that's all that matters it has sod all to do with anyone else

• I think that's illegal where I live. Besides, he should be able to get girls his own age. Sounds like a red flag to me

• naw that's too old.