- Yes I would be put off23% (8)31% (8)26% (16)Vote
- No it doesn't matter to me60% (21)50% (13)56% (34)Vote
- Depends17% (6)19% (5)18% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If someone is there only to use you they won't wait. If they love you they'll stay faithful and will wait as long as it takes. So if my girlfriend wants to wait, I'll respect that. I might actually even suggest that she does. It's either serious or not, and if it's not, she has no reason to sleep with me. And if it is, then it's time for marriage. But if marriage is a barrier then someone isn't being frank nor fair nor honest nor serious. And then you know you should have saved yourself when you still had the choice. No bed until marriage, it's the golden christian rule, it's what's right and trust me it shall save a lot of girl hearts.1
Most Helpful Girl
I'd be put off.
1) I'd think he was religious. "Too" religious. Which I don't want.
2) I'd want to have sex with them before marriage to find out if we were compatible.
3) I don't even know if I want to get married.3