I really want to ask this girl out, but I have to ask my parents first?

I'm a 16 y/o guy. I work at an amusement park. I work with this BEAUTIFUL girl. She's from another country. She's working here for the summer. She flirts with me and I think she might like me. I've asked questions on here and most people say she might like me and I should ask her out. The problem is, I've never asked a girl out, and I would have to ask my parents if I could. They don't even know I look at girls like that. I've never told them about her. What should I do? How should I ask my parents, then her? If I ask her out it I would see if she wants to go to the amusement park we work at on an off day. I'm also scared to ask her out cause she's 18/19 and I'm 16. I don't think she knows I'm 16, even though I look like a 16 year old. Thanks

3mo Also, should I ask her first or my parents? I wouldn't want to my parents to say yes then the girl say no...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask your parents casually if it's okay to have a date.
    If she's 18/19 then she might be expecting Sex and other stuff so I wouldn't suggest dating someone Who's an adult

she's expecting sex and that's a bad thing?

first date? Jesus not shooting for the stars here I never mentioned that.

Op, then tell her your age and don't lie

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you have to ask your parents?

Cause I don't have my license so they would have to drop me off. Plus they would wonder were I'm going.

fair point but you don't need to ask them about asking her out, just say your going out with a girl when you ask them to drop you off that's what I say.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you need permission to date? If you think you're mature enough to have a relationship then ask her out. But you'll have to be prepared for either the inevitable break up or a long distance relationship when summer ends. Which if you just end things once summer ends then there's not much point in getting in a relationship with her to begin with.

Because I don't have a license so they would have to drop me off. Also, they would wonder where I'm going since I don't have any friends.

What Guys Said 0