Would you MARRY someone that is very PICKY on food? And I mean like no GMOs, gluten free, organic etc, basically he/she is a food freak?

🍉🍉🍎🍐🍇🍍🍑🍒🍅🍓🍊🍋🍈🍆
VS
🍔🍟🌭🍕🌮🍔🍟🍗🍖🌮🌯🍟🍟🍟🍟

• Yeah I don't see a problem
    48% (15)44% (7)47% (22)Vote
  • Umm no that would not turn out good (Or other reasons)
    52% (16)56% (9)53% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• He'd have to teach me how to incorporate it into my cooking because I don't know if gluten somali food is a thing 😅

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm fine with all of those except the gluten one since I eat gluten, unless you have the disease that makes it to were you can't consume it then I'm alright with it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have sooooo many food allergies that it really bothers me a LOT when people just arbitrarily choose to not eat certain foods. Like oh you eat gluten free even though you don't have celiac... bye!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I'm pretty picky myself. I'd actually prefer to be with someone who values healthy eating.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was their only flaw then yes lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya I'm against gmos myself so ya for sure

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

NICE (I am too "whispering")

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yes it's much easier then in real life.

• 3mo

Well thanks for answering and good choice with the food 😉 It's so late I really got to 💤

• I'm not sure about the whole marriage thing, but I'm against gmo foods, too. Although, I wouldn't do gluten free. I'm not intolerant, and I don't see why I would need to cut that out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I grew up with a Greek family. If you don't eat I'm sorry but we don't have anything at all in common XD

0|1
    0|0
  • If they were really judgmental that would piss me off but other than that I dont see a problem

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah because Im a bit like that too lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

🤓 yup. I watch what I put into my body that's for sure

• Could actually be good for me

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I hate people like that. You can't do anything because they have to check everything, groceries shop take so much time with them, etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, because I'm pretty picky, myself.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yeah its their body not mine.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah I agree but you wouldn't be annoyed and find it hard to live with someone like this if you yourself are a junk food eater but she just eats all natural heathy stuff?

• 3mo

As long as she doesn't tell me what to eat and as long as she is not a cannibal lol.

• 3mo

😆😆😆 gotcha

• I hope so because thats me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would never marry a hippie

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm no that would not turn out good

0|1
    0|0