How to ask for her number and out?

So I'm 23 and two very good friends of mine that are dating, introduced me to one of their friends that they thought I might like. Sure enough I seem to really like her and my friend keeps on telling me to get her number, what's a good way to go about doing this while we're all hanging out and also what would be a good, non awkward, way to ask her out? I've only dated once before in my life so I'm very inexperienced with this type of stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask to pull her aside and tell her that you'd like to get to know her more.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell her that you can't seem to find your phone, and ask her to borrow her phone for a sec. Then call your number. Now her number is recorded on your phone.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/vGlze9hX2Ls/maxresdefault.jpg

• Just be direct and ask her but not in an awkward way, maybe just ask for her email instead , that might throw her off, so you could actually ask her more later on since it's so noisy