What's the polite, gentleman's way of asking my ex-girlfriend if I can date her younger sister?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that is a good idea. Once things end badly with one sibling, the other will try to convince the other not to do it. So unless the yonder sister is interested in dating you. You best to stay out of it. I would never date somebody that my sister was involved with. It says a lot about their relationship, how it fell apart and who the person is really about. You can try, but I hardly doubt she will say yes or 'do whatever you want' attitude. Once again, if the youngest is not interested or show interest, leave it alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just say, "Hi, I know we haven't dated in a while, but I'd like to go out with a younger, hotter version of you. Could you hook me up? By the way, here are some extra bullets for your gun for when you blow my brains out. Thanks a lot!"

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ask her. Tell her.
    You guys are done, why does she get a say?

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you have to ask?

• I don't think there is one. Why would you ask her sister anyway?

• don't ask, just do it.

• As long as the breakup wasn't your fault from something immoral, then you don't need to ask.

• That's hell waiting to break loose dude.