Would you rather go out with someone shorter or taller?

you have to pick one. Don't tell me you don't have a preference. I honestly couldn't go out with a guy shorter than me. I couldn't take him seriously...

• Taller
    94% (49)32% (12)69% (61)Vote
  • Shorter
    6% (3)68% (25)31% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to date a guy who was a head shorter than I. It wasn't comfortable in any way. I felt so insecure and like a giant. Now I am with my man, who is a head taller than me and it's perfect :)

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I used to date a guy an inch taller than me and now I date a guy who's seven inches taller than me. Now I feel more happier 😊

• 3mo

Yeah its just so different. When my man hugs me I feel just... safe or something like that. With my ex, it was plain awkward.

What Guys Said 11

• I kind of like tall girls. Around my height or maybe taller. But women taller than me are usually only into tall freaks. So reality is I generally have to focus my attention to average or short girls even if it's less interesting and not my first choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

* really short girls interest me though. Like 4'11-5'2. That's kind of cute.

• Shorter. I'm 6'2" so a foot shorter would be nice :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent towards height.
    If we connect on many different levels then height would be irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my hight

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult to find someone taller than me unless they are from Scandinavian countries. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall or short idc about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • both, i dont mind so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Taller. I mean, I'm bi, so it's not just that I don't want a guy shorter than me 'cause I don't want a girl shorter than me either. I'm 5'2 though so it's not really hard to find someone tller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really short - 153 cm, so if the one I was with was shorter than I am, then that would almost be a dwarf.

But I prefer a guy who is taller than I am, does not have to be by a lot, just taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller but would date shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is taller, since I'm 5'3 it's not that hard lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't take a midget seriously, i dated a white guy who was super cute but 5' 4 and i remember one day walking behind him and i just felt that i could crush him underneath me. I felt like i could just put him in my pocket or just pick him up with my hands and toss him in the air.. Thats how i felt, thank god i now date a Latino Mexican boy 5' 10 *_* the best

0|0
    0|1
  • I would prefer someone taller then me, but I wouldn't turn someone down because of their hight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller. But I am only 5'2" so not that hard to find!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It actually means you are just 0.5 inches shorter than the average height for females in your country as per official statistics ;)

• 3mo

@Maazin Really? I read that the average height for females here was around 5 feet!

• 3mo

Its an average figure and not an actual figure.
      I'mSure you're aware how averages work.

• Taller than me it's easy to find guys taller than me because I'm just 4"11

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • taller!

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's kinda weird, but I like shorter men. I'm 5'10 and for some reason when I see a cute guy, they are shorter than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Taller only

0|0
    0|2