Do we love each other?

Do we love each other? Before starting to say "he's not who he is" or "he isn't 15" or something similar, read the caption. Please read all the text He's not some pedo, I've see his face in some selfies. We follow each other on Instagram. He talks to me about anything and nothing. He's 15 and I'm 14. We are online friends, tho he seems to have secret feelings about me. We have many common interests. I want to get him to visit where I live. But the problem is he lives in New Jersey and I live in Beirut. He even tells me good night and I'm cute (he's seen a selfie I sent). Do I like him? Does he like me? by the way it's all on Instagram DM. We skyped once.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have to wonder if you like him or not then you probably don't. Being young you probably like the attention he is giving you but being in a relationship goes so much deeper than that. Just make sure if he does come to see you, you tell your parents. You can never be too safe and just because you have seen a selfie of him or skyped does not mean you really know the kind of person that he is.

What Guys Said 1

• Pictures can be downloaded from all over the net. They prove nothing. You need a video chat with verification, like tell him to wave or make certain faces to prove he's not playing a video.

What Girls Said 0