white girls.. who are is more sexy, attractive... african american black men or mexican american latino men.. which of these two is more good looking?

No racist posts please, its just a question.. I dont date neither race, i am Asian and i date Asian girls..
I was reading an article where Hispanic men outslay all counter parts in interracial dating despite white men being the most desired.. Its said that Latinos go both ways easily to white girl black girl hookups where as blacks can bearly go to white chicks.. But the media seems to praise and promote black men ignoring facts.. But you tell me what you think :-)

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I hate questions like this.

2|1
    0|0
  • Latino men are by far better looking and make more income.. How is that even a question foo

2|1
    3|3
  • Black guys

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Do you think black guys look better on average?
      Or do you think Latinos are hotter?

• 3mo

I think some Latinos are hot but overall I'm more attracted to black guys.

• 3mo

Cool nice to hear.. I am mixed black & Mexican lol... How about you?

• Mexican light skin, tall, slim and cute.. <3
    Its not even close

3|0
    0|0
  • Latino <3 <3 <3
    Too many cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexican Latino.. They are just better on average <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexican latino are a lot hotter because they tend to look more white, and the light brown skin boys are most of the time cute

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• You're asking the important questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • great, another race question :|

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of white chicks seem to hook up with black guys, but it rarely gets serious.

1|0
    0|0