Did I blow my chances?

A guy I met on a dating site recently contacted me out of the blue saying he wants to visit me. He lives in another state I was pretty excited because I really like him but since I hadn't heard from him in a while I had been checking my account often and had been talking to some people about meeting them prior to him contacting me. I didn't want to be rude to them so I was still talking to them via my app. The very next day this guy contacted me saying he was looking at flights but he didn't know when yet. Then when I checked the dating app he had wrote me tomorrow another account just to say hi. I tried to reply but he delete the account. We talked the next day but he didn't mention visiting. Should I casually ask him? I'm afraid of his answer.

3mo I asked him, but he said he was still unsure of when. I guess I won't let myself get too anxious either way, since we live pretty far from each other and all. So I'll just roll with it.

Thanks for your replies.
3mo We've met face to face already he was just contacting me because he apparently wants to see me again but I hadn't heard from him in a while so I had been going on dates with other people and such in the meantime and I didn't want to blow off those people for him. While at the same time I didn't want him to think I wasn't interested, because I most definitely am. I'll just kick back and take it as it comes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you have blown your chances? Do you think he knew you were talking to other guys?

That's what I was worried about but we talked briefly the next day and he was still very nice and all. And even the message he left me seemed in a teasing way but it made me worried so I haven't checked my account since.

Sounds awesome. Good luck

Thank you

What Guys Said 2

• I see no harm in asking "Hey when will you be here? I want to make sure I clear my schedule".

• That's one heck of a booty call

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, best to just clear it out in the air.

• Don't be afraid just ask

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more