How do guys feel about a super skinny female?

I'm concerned I'm losing too much weight, and worried my boyfriend will lose interest. I am sick so I really can't control my weight. I tried gaining weight never helps. But I've lost 10 lbs in the last year only weighing 93 lbs now. But I'm really getting self conscious about it now. I'm not a stick anymore I am a damn splinter! This sucks!

3mo I have celiac disease. I'm most cases if u follow the diet ur supposed to be on u should be fine. But unfortunately Noone stressed the importance of the diet to me and I didn't listen for about 10 years I finally litsened to the doctor but then my health started declining last year and it just hasn't gotten any better.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are sick then you can't control it. I find personality traits more attractive that physical traits and if he really likes you for you he should not only be not only fine with it but impressed by the way that you handle it, with dignity and composure.

Most Helpful Girl

• how #tall are you

im 95 pounds. very athletic. liht on my feet.. i couldnt imagine being heavier. itd suck. I've never felt like a splinter.

I have celiac disease. I'm 5'3...

your health is moist important. but as for worrying about attractiveness potential. your weight at your height is a very slim weight. its not a sickly weight. dont worry about it:)

What Guys Said 7

• That seems like an ok wieght
    My best friend has ciliacs
    I've seen that struggle

• I prefer some meat on her though. Bone-skinny is not for me.

• If I were you, I'd be more concerned with being health vs. what your b/f thinks. Have you asked him? in my opinion, if he leaves you for this, he's not for you.

• 93 is a bit thin for 5'3". But I'm curious what the cause of all the weight loss is?

Celiac disease.

I didn't follow the diet for almost 10 years. I didn't realize the importance of it honestly... but I started seeing a nutritionist and started following the diet about 9 months ago. I was told by my doctor and the nutritionist that I should be gaining weight within 6 to 8 months after I started the diet. But I haven't gained a thing. I'm steadily losing weight. I personally believe I caused too much damage in that 10 years of not listening and the disease has advanced... Following up with the doctor really isn't an option... no insurance and can't afford to pay myself. So I haven't been to the doctor in about 6 months when I lost my insurance... I have no options as far as insurance goes...

He does push me to eat all the time...

• How tall are you?

I am 5'3

Then 93 pounds seems good to me. You worry too much. Of course, I am more attracted to skinny girls.

• I for one love skinny girls

• Nothing they're just skinny

What Girls Said 1