What does girl mean when she said "sweetheart", "you're adorable", and "ill message you tomorrow"?

So I met this girl on Tinder last night (I'm serious and not hooking up). I texted her first and asked about her weekend. And then we talked a little bit about the military since both of us are in. And I told her some interesting facts about Japan since she'll be stationed there later.

From there era I felt like she's not interested in me because it was me that kept asking her questions and she didn't ask me back. So I decided to end the talk and told her I had to go to bed for tomorrow's work. Then she replied "okay I hope you have good dreams sweetheart! Your adorable haha I'll message you tomorrow" with smiling face emoji at the end.

So are there any chances that she's still interested in me? If so, she hasn't message me today so is she waiting for me to text her first?
Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• As far as the not asking any questions back its probably because she likes answering questions about herself and may just not know what to ask you. And if she wasn't interested she probably wouldn't be messaging you at all, but she def views you as a nice guy which she may or may not be looking for

What Guys Said 2

• She is just being nice. Let it go. I give you 0 chance. And if you really want to know if she is interested you will let her make the next move. I know you are tempted to message her but all that will get you is her being nice once again. If she messages... great.. if not LET IT GO.

• If she didn't ask any questions about you it isn't a good sign , not saying agthis point that she has no interest at all. If you do choose to message first ask about her day. If she shows low to no interest in you tonight call it a day and move on