I like one of my close friends, what do I say?

Recently I realized I have feelings for one of my close guy friends, to me he's amazing, funny, and sweet. The problem is, I don't know how to say I do or if I should hint it. I've told people I had feelings for them before, but this is the first time I've had feelings for a close friend and I don't want to make anything awkward if he doesn't feel the same.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't waste time beating around the bush. Either he likes you in the same way or he doesn't. If not you risk never telling him and sooner or later you'll have to watch him with another girl. The best thing is to tell him and put the ball in his court with no pressure. Something like "I've really caught feeling for you and it's OK if you don't feel the same way but I just thought you should know."

What Girls Said 2

• Begin your Beguine of Flirting with Helpful Hints. However for now, Silence is golden until you know for Sure with 'Sure' Signs.
    Good luck. xx

• I think you have to decide if you're ok with things being awkward for a little bit. Unfortunately, you can't control his reaction and some people don't handle emotional conversations well. Hopefully, since you guys are really good friends, he'll be respectful enough and be able to be honest with you without making anything uncomfortable. If you decide to tell him, I'd tell him straight out and not hint at it. Tell him all the things you think are great about him, but that you want to stay friends and don't want anything to be too uncomfortable. Good luck!