Would you date a guy who wore makeup?

Let's say he wears eye liner, curls his lashes and wears foundation and concealer on his skin because it makes him feel good, would you still date him? But other then that he's a nice guy.

• Yes
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not too much. If he starts reaching for the eye shadow and lipstick, that's where I draw the line. Guyliner is acceptable.

Oh god not guyliner, lol. My best friend used to wear that stuff back in the day.

What Girls Said 18

• I mean it would be fucking weird , but it would depend on the man himself , not what he does or looks like

Would u date a guy who wore his heart on his sleeve? 😳😳😳

• No. I would not find that attractive so I would not date him.

• Fuck no. I would just date a girl

• If by makeup, you mean foundation to cover acne or scars, no problem, Anything other than that and I'm out. I think it would just make me feel uncomfortable.

• Nope. Not for me.

• Yes.
    I mean, that's more makeup then I normally waer. But if it makes him happy, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. And plus we can share makeup tips!

• Fuck no.

Hell, I don't even wear makeup myself.

• Lol no. Too feminine

• if it's light

• Yeah, that doesn't sound bad. If he was perfect otherwise.

• Ummm, no.

• I like wearing makeup too, so that'd just be something we have in common lol

• Wow are you serious dude? You wear this much? You even wear more make up than me. I think it's a problem here. So no I would not date a guy who wear this ammount of make up

• Not for me but to be fair I don't wear it either. I like someone who takes 5 minutes to throw themselves together as that's where I'm at. Couldn't be with someone that was that worried about their looks.

• If he only wears foundation and concealor i wouldn't mind.

• There is a way to do manly make up. And there is a way to do girly makeup. Blush mascara and glossy lips are feminine. Mat tones and conturing can be manly.

nedless to say i have dated guys before who wore more makeup than me. And i was totally fine with it.

• If he curls his lashes, absolutely not. For reasons unknown, I would accept him wearing eye-liner and wearing foundation and concealer, but curling eye lashes is way too much.

• It is actually a turn on for me when guys wear makeup... I'm into it

What Guys Said 6

• This made me laugh. My best friend used to wear eyeliner back in the day and it always bugged me even though I'd known several guys that did. the make up and eyelash curling thing is to far in my opinion.

• I have dated a guy who wore mascara and foundation. That I'm fine with, but I wouldn't date a guy who wore stuff like eyeshadow and lipstick.

• Lets put this way Marlyon manson gets a lot of pussy.

• Their is all kinds of people in the world that should not be criticized for who they are. Hopefully he'll find the right person for him.

• What wrong with makeup

Girls say that if a guy wears makeup that means he's gay and disgusting. :/

Which is stupid because guys on tv wear makeup

My friend wears a Skirt and he a dude

• nope why not