What is the point in dating a model?

All models do is have their picture taken. That's not really a reason to date them, is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No? You date them as you like them. Personality wise

What if they have a terrible personality then

Believe what you want. If you feel like that then you will end up alone...

I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 2

• "All models do is have their picture taken" so basically anyone can get behind a camera and get their photo's taken and that would make everyone models? I'm just saying because that's how you portray it "they have their picture taken" anyone can do that then.

If you had a connection with a model would that be a reason why you'd want to date one? Why would you want to date someone solely for their career?

• So you can play connect four together, duh.

What Guys Said 5

• Because they are hot. I normally wouldn't want to date a girl who gets paid to take her clothes off in front of other men while posing for sexually suggestive photoshoots but if they are really attractive you feel tempted to put up with things you normally wouldn't be ok with in a less attractive girl.

That being said, if given the choice between having a casual fling with a model and having to actually marry a model I think I would choose the fling.

Probably won't have the opportunity for either, its just a hypothetical.

• 'semi-famous' 'show off to friends/brag' 'must be hotter than average, because model' I never saw a huge point, seen plenty of more attractive girls. I think it's more bragging.

• Well the whole point of a model is to... be a model. To look good. I bet she could help you improve your appearance, too.

• Cause they are super hot usually and I don't like most of them they are self absorbed.

• Well, a lot of models are cultured and speak more than one language, so that's my point.