Is this a bad sign, asking for sexy pics, wanting to send sexier pics?

I would never send nudes to someone I barely knew (obviously). Anyways I met a guy online, We video talked and I do like him. He hasn't pressured me into anything, but keeps asking me for sexy pics (like bikini pics, not naked). He also offers to send sexy pics (shirtless and the like). Is this a bad sign for our future dating? I don't want to be used and I'm not super used to this kind of behavior because everything came naturally w/the guys I cared for. Red flag or no? by the way he doesn't send any pics unless he asks me 1st.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• I think his feelings fro you are only skin deep, lol, if he is constantly asking for pictures before you really know each other...

• I say red flag. He's being pushy. Tell him when you're ready to send them you will. If he doesn't respect that, then you've got your answer.

• How long you known each other. You ever met him in person?

• He could just be thinking of you for sex yeah.

• Online? Red flag.

• He wants to bang you.

• I don't think it's bad, at least he is asking and isn't sending you dick pics

he would be gone if he did

Yeah a lot of girls hate that but some guys think they do like it but it's not the case most times so I guess you would end it if he started doing that

What Girls Said 0