Guys, : Is it absolutely necessary that the girl be 100% attracted to you?

I am a woman who suffers from "I am attracted to assholes and unavailable men syndrome." To be honest I am sick and tired of it and so fat I've been honest with the decent guys in my life and explained to them that I wasn't attracted to them. Is it OK if in the future I just ignore my lack of attraction and Let myself be treated with love and respect. Would that make me a bad person?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I HATE the idea of dating a girl who used to sleep around with those kind of guys and then settles with me because I am stable and reliable. So I wouldn't knowingly go along with that scenario but there are other guys who don't have as much of an ego who probably would.

Thank you for your honest answer.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think 100% attraction is always necessary for a relationship, but there should be at least some attraction there for you

• It wouldn't be long before you began cheating on the unattractive nice guy with some good looking asshole.

• I always thought attraction was either all in or not lol

• Lol, forever fucked.

• Do whatever you want... No man should invest anything in a women like you who doesn't have any self respect...
    No one gives a fuck about you... Cause no one likes a slut who sleeps with jerks and idiots... And who lets these type of guys want all over her.. And let hey be a doormat...
    Such women like your are major turn off to me...
    I will never be with a slut who used to fuck bag guys and then when she wants to settle finally.. She would want to be with a good guy now...

I like women with integrity... Who doesn't let anyone disrespect her... Who doesn't sleep around... Who isn't a party girl...

So yes your are not a bad person, you are actually a loser and a shitty person

Learn some empathy dude. I can respect your lack of desire for such a woman that you describe but I am not a slut because I haven't slept with the assholes. I've been attracted to them but had the common sense not to get involved sexually, have been emotionally, which I've gone to therapy for.

Well you didn't say your didn't sleep with them... But then what's the point? Your as l are not sleeping with them nor you are attracted to good guys so what do you do? Just be single? And have a crush? Wtf?