Good idea to even date him, doesn't want a relationship?

I met a guy online, we messaged for a couple weeks and we have video chatted. He has sent shirtless pics of himself and wants some sexy (not naked pics), so I sent him some bikini photos (they are on my social media). I will not send any nudes and I'm not allowing him to send any as well, he even offered to get naked on camera if I get "lonely". He keeps asking for them. The thing is though we had another video chat and he told me he was looking for a job more then for a girlfriend and would choose a job over having a girlfriend. I know looking for a job is tough, but relationship and general life do not have to be mutually exclusive. I refuse to be used as entertainment w/out any strings attached. Are these red flags? I just dated a guy, who I started caring for, he ended up dropping me saying he had too much stuff going on in his life. I don't want this to be a repeat. As of now I am even debating if I want to go on date w/him because he might charm me, lead me on and then say well... I'm too busy for a relationship. I'm not going force anyone into a relationship, but I am looking for a serious relationship and I want a guy that shares that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I met a guy online. Generally online is just fuck and move on. Prime example, clearly just wants to hit it quick. He even said he doesn't want a relationship? I would choose a good paying job over a girlfriend, jobs have better security than relationships haha. He clearly just wants to fuck and you should be leery of most guys you meet on dating sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this same situation.
    It's possible he just feels the need to 'protect' himself from the possibility of getting attached to you at some point and then losing you and wants to avoid the pain associated with that by prefacing the entire situation with the importance he's placed on his career, which could stem from past experience.
    It could also be that he would simply like to have someone around when he feels lonely and is craving female attention.
    Perhaps the best move here is to meet him in person, as long as you feel it's safe to do so, and find out whether there's anything to it and then go from there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Forget about him, he just wants to fuck and he won't change. Most guys on dating sites just want to fuck. Guys rarely change their minds, and at least he was honest. So yeah, drop him.

• Well end it then? As he's been straight to the point it's not what he's looking for so it's a sign to move on

• If he not want a relationship he not going to agree lol.