Is this a deal breaker?

So I had a baby 5mths ago. Tonight while making out with this guy, I started my period and didn't know it. When I got up to leave I noticed some blood spots on his sheets. I was like are you bleeding, he said he might be. I got home realized I soaked through my jean shorts. I'm afraid he'll figure it out and never talk to me again, is this a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing is a deal breaker to a guy unless he sees it so.
    i mean for me it is not. for other guys can be.
    so depends from person to person, also if he like u , he will be willing to ignore stuff and let it go to some degree like some red lines he will be willing to pass and some deal breakers will be forgiven etc.. but ofc there are things mean game over

Most Helpful Girl

• For a guy in your age range he should be mature enough for that to not be a deal breaker anymore lol I've definitely bled onto an ex's sheets before. Super embarrassing but he wasn't even phased and he was like 20ish.

What Guys Said 3

• Not a deal breaker. Periods are natural and period sex is awesome.

• Look that is some sloppy shit you know... at least keep that situation under control

• No.. these accidents happen.

What Girls Said 4

• You're dating an adult and not a child right?

• Poor girl! It's natural and at his age he should find it to be "icky". Im sure he is mature enough to handle it

• He should be able to handle it. Its a natural thing. If he can't then his loss.

• You are fine that happened to me and my boyfriend at the time just offered to go get junk food and pads wasn't bothered by it at all

But I left without knowing what the blood was from. So it wasn't like I told him I leaked. I'm just worried he's going to figure it out and never talk to me again