Guys if a girl has children does that make her look easy and not take her serious?

• no
  • Yes
  • It depends
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's young and has kids. It might make me think she's easy. But she should really just focus on her kids instead of trying to be in a relationship witn a new guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a story to tell.
    For all you know, she could have been raped and decided to go through with the pregnancy.
    She could be a divorcee.
    She could even be a widower.
    I like to remain optimistic, I don't want to have a mindset where I am always assuming the worst. That is what the world needs, understanding.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• there are many easy women who have kids i just feel sad for their kids

• It depends

• I actually admire women with kids. Many women around me have kids and i admire their strength to look after kids and work. SUPER MOMS. I take my hat of to those women.

What Girls Said 1

• If she's married or lives with thems and their father in a loving relationship then of course not. If she has kids from different fathers and she isn't with any father... then obviously, she needs to take a good hard look at her life.