Girls, my boyfriend thinks about another girl he wants to bang while we have sex?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months now and recently he told me he had a sexy dream of banging a girl he had a major crush on. at first I was a little upset because it happened but then I got over it because it was just a dream and he is with me not her. well we've made love a couple of times since then but this has happened very recently. all the times we've made love he's told me he's been thinking about the dream and it really turns him on. he says he feels guilty about it but it happens every time we do it. it makes me feel worthless and like he doesn't actually want to be with me. I love him and I've put up with so much from him and I would continue to do it because of just how much I love him, but when does he cross the line? is this it? I'm so confused and I'm so scared because I don't want to leave him. I can't. what do I do?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You either stay and bear the thought of him thinking of another girl while having sex with you or leave and be happier with someone who will think of YOU when he is sexing you up. There really is no in between, he's kinda messed up.

• So talk with him about it, tell him how you feel etc?