Guys do you find women less attractive when the hit 30 than girls age 16-29?

Natalie Portman in her sexy Twenties and now in her Thirties.

Ksria Knightly
Emilla Clarke turning thirty soon
Mila Kulnis over thirty

Christina Hendricks putting a smile on Elmo's face

Kelly Brook in her 20's and now in her 30's

I often hear guys talk about a girl in her thirties being past it and only good for a "pump and dump" especially with a kid. Do women reall hit the "wall" at thirty and have to settle for what they can get?, is there really a sell by date on whether a woman can find a good man?

• Yes I do. I prefer women younger than thirty
  • Depends on the woman
  • no. All Women are as hot as they were in their teens and twenties

Most Helpful Guy

• I think from 25+ women are at their best for they have a full grasp of what it means to be a woman.

They become so refined at this point

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not a fan of the young girl look. 23-30 is my sweet spot personally.

It's mainly about the skin past 30 if they live a healthy life without destroying their skin they will still look fantastic.

• Age is nothing but a number...

Some women get hotter than when they were younger I think. Also, attraction is in the eye of the beholder. Attraction has a lot to do with personality and what you feel is attractive. Someone to me could in looks could be like a 6.5-7, and then their personality is attractive and then they shoot up to a 9. And visa-versa. Attraction is all subjective.

• Of course. Women have their physical attraction peak around their 20-23s. It's not exactly a big secret.
    See -> www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ctive-opposite-sex.html

The thing is, there is more to a partnership than pure physical attraction.

• Yeah and every study will prove this. It's the same for men as well but not to the extent of women. It pisses women off because they are being objectified to a shelf life but it's true. You linking models to support your narrative is dumb because most people don't have model tier genetics.

i think being thirty for a man is like being 20 for a women in terms of market value. at least thats been my experience the older i get the more women i seem to attract. i used to have to work for women now i just have to show up.

@Puppylove94 makes sense im not interested in a long distance relationship with anybody of any age. did that once and we both cheated on eachother. its not worth the hassle.

• They are exceptions obviously. On rare occasions you find a woman (usually celebs) that still looks really good when she's older. But usually no, teens and twenties are more physically attractive *most* of the time. Although I'd take the older, kinda hot lady over the big fat girl, I'm still looking for the young cute girls first.

Keira Knightley is lookin' damn good. Mila Kunis is still quite fine as well. But maybe they were both *even better* when they were younger, I don't know.

• I'm 20, obviously I'd prefer younger women.

• I prefer mature women

• Depends on the woman
    Emily blunt i beautiful (pretty sure she's over 30 but i could be wrong)
    Shakira and gwen stafani are but close to if not 40 and they are sexy as hellll

• Some of them become ugly orks others become hot. It depends on how healthy their life is.

• personality-wise, ya usually less attractive.

• Depends on the woman. Some women take care of themselves and look just as beautiful as when they were 18.

Some don't care, and look tired or bloat up to 300lbs.

• i prefer younger than 23. also you shouldn't use studio shots because those are air brushed.

• Yes.

• @redeyemindtricks is even sexier <3

• The two women I'm talking to online right now (just began chatting with both, no dates or commitment yet) are 27 and 30. I'm looking for a long term relationship, so I don't care that they will be getting older. Hell, so will I.

• It depends on her body and features. In general the same woman lose from her 20s to 30s. But she still can look great in her 30s.

• Yeah younger women are sexier and if you compare all of these hot women in the pictures with their younger selves then their younger selves were sexier.
    Kelly Brook back in the day I had my first wet dream ever about her in my teens, I had just viewed a picture of her in lingerie when she was a presenter on the big breakfast c4.
    I would have loved to date Natalie Portman. Christina Hendricks gets me so hard even though she's not the 5ft skinny type im into like Mila Kulnis, Natalie Portman, Ellen Paige, Sarah Michelle Geller, Emilia Clarke, Scarlet Johansen. There's definitely something in women becoming less attractive because as my celeb spank material girls have gotten in their thirties I find im more attracted to younger celebs like Chloe Grace Mortez, Ariel Winter, Sarah Hyland and other barely legal totty.

• Younger = overall better appearance. Youthful toned skin, no wrinkles, everything's perky and not getting loose and saggy, better shaped body- a lot of women tend to widen out even if they don't get fat. The only downside is younger women still think life is a fairy tale and that they'll wind up with a handsome prince with some money, once they get older they realize there isn't enough of those to go around and expectations become more realistic.

thats why you be the older guy with some money and go younger.

What Girls Said 0