Girls, If you just turned 21, what's the oldest guy you'd date?

what. The oldest guy you'd date? Be honest cuz I know one or two of you females out there have no limits lol not really an insult cuz we don't get to choose who steals our hearts and grabs our attention.

• No older than 26-28
    56% (14)
  • Maybe 30
    16% (4)
  • Mid 30's or early 40's
    24% (6)
  • Early 40's or mid 40's
    0% (0)
  • No limits if I like you then age is just a number to me
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 21, I didn't really want to date past 28. It didn't feel like I was in the same place in life as a 30+ year old.

That makes alotta sense, unfortunately! Lol

What Girls Said 12

• When I was 21.. i ended my relationship with my 25 year old boyfriend- and later in the year started one with my 32 year old boyfriend. (Im 22 now), so it just depends.

• I think that I'd feel most comfortable not dating anyone over 25 at that age.

May I ask what makes you uncomfortable about the age thing? Is it because your afraid of the friends will look at you?

Nothing to do with my friends, no. I just would rather be with someone in the same stage of life as me, they're likely the ones looking for the same thing as I am, in the same kind of situation and going through the same kind of things. I would also be hesitant to date someone who wanted to date me when they're too much older than me because it would make me question why they either can't get a girl their own age - perhaps women their age consider them too immature, for example - and I'd question why they were interested in someone so much younger.

• Maybe 30

• When i turned 21 the guy i loved was 33

• I turned 21 one week ago. The oldest is 32.

• Probably no more than 30 years old.

• i am 22 and the older i'd date would be ten years older

• When I was 21 I'd date 2 years younger and 2 years older... Nothing over that.

• 22 to 28

• 38 years, but it doesn't count, because I dated him at 18.

• I'm 20 and I'd date up to 10 years older than me.

• When I was 21 the oldest I'd date was 23 which was norm in my group of friends...