#POLL What should I do? Im so confused, pls help me girls and guys?

Im liking a super beautiful girl in my class , she also gives me signs.
- But here is the problem, i got a horrible relation with a girl (lets call her A) who was kind of similar situation, A was also super gorgeous,

- But the difference between , she was giving me signs but at the same time, she was talking and flirting with other dudes as well.
- But this girl (lets call her B) has been giving signs only to me and its been already 2 months the start of semester, she hadn't even talked to any other guy of the class.
- But I'm still afraid, because of my past experience, what should I do?

NOTE- girl A started talking to guys within 1-2 weeks of beginning of semester but its been 2 months of the start of semester and girl B hadn't talked to any guy, she only gives signs to me,.

• Girl B sounds like a girl of integrity with high self esteem and she seems like a Loyal girl. Forget about girl A and go for B. Not all girls are same.
  • Wait for some more time to observe girl B, If loyalty is so important to you so that you don't get burn again like with girl A.
  • Girl A was a despo b! tch bro, 2 months is enough to observe a loyal girl with high self esteem and integrity, just go for it dude!

What Girls Said 1

• Go for girl B

What Guys Said 1