What to text a girl you haven't texted in awhile/or been ignored in awhile?

I've been ignored by a girl for 2 weeks now... and I want to hit her up again, so do you have any tips or idea of topics to talk about? Or should I just go with a *Hey, how are you?*?

Most Helpful Girl

• Begin your Beguine, @Daniel321123, to be on the Safe Side, with A: "Hi, how have you been? Just checking to see how you are."
    Let it Go after this, and See if She bothers to Reply Back, or Remains to Leave you on her Back Burner.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

I don't know, someone telling me that I should ask her if she's mad, someone telling that I should not ask and take it easy... I do think that i should take it easy and not chasing too much, it is always me who do the chase, she never start a convo with me first, but always reponds (before she ignored me..). I feel like her interest level may have dropped or maybe she is playing hard to get where i am not good at dealing with it..

I do want to have a conversation about something funny and interesting, but now since she sometimes may not respond to my text, I feel like i'm running out of topics now... I did search about a lot of tips on internett, but don't know what to ask anymore..

Or should I just be honest with her and tell her that i really like her, and i do want to start a relationship with her if its possible. So we can figure it out how we stands? she may not be that much interested in me as i am to her, we've been on one date, and i did tried to ask her out more, but.. haha:(

No, don't say anything that Might get her mad. Fel it out and let maybe the "Right Text" just come about where you can talk about it.. xxoo

What Girls Said 4

• "Been thinking about you. Wonder how you're going. If you have a free moment, drop me a line. Would be nice to hear from you 😊"

• Keep it light and maybe say something funny to break the ice (again).

Do you have any tip about what to say? Like a interesting question?

"Hi, how are things going? I saw this and thought it was funny" and send a funny image or something. If you two didn't do things like that, then "Hi, was thinking of you. How is it going?"

• Just let it go lol I had this situation happen awhile back. He would randomly text me but never would follow through with anything.

• "Thought Id let you know Im thinking of you"

What Guys Said 2

• "hi, i know it's summer and hot as hell but are we still cool?"

• If she's been ignoring you for two weeks now, no topics would make her want to talk to you. She may not be interested in talking to you