To kiss or not to kiss - that is the question?

so the boy next door who has been my best guy friend sense we were babies is madly in love with me. I don't want to date him or anything because I just don't see him like that but for some reason I really want to kiss him just to see what he'd do, what do y'all think I should do

Most Helpful Guy

• do it

What Guys Said 2

• Don't kiss him if you have no feelings for him. Why would play with someone's emotions like that? Cruel.

• He knows I don't like him like that but he's been wanting to kiss me sense elementary. I figured for the last possible time I ever see him I could make it special

• Dont?

And fyi, he's not in love with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like all that would do is make him like you more, and you really want to do that to him? I say no, don't kiss him unless you mean it.

• i had a similar situaltion, but I ended up dating my bff, and it didn't work out, so now we can't ever be friends like we were..it won't be the same, so decide if he's a better friend, or, if you might be interested as well, if you find him attractive, go for it..and take it from there

• it you want to kiss him, then I think you have to at least like him somewhat.