Could it be he just got annoyed with my phone calls?

okay so I will try to make this as short as possible!

i was in a relationship for 6 years. we broke up about 3 months ago. he told me that he wanted us to eventually be back together but now just wasn't "the right time" he said that he was still in love with me and wanted to stay best friends so we could eventually get back into a relationship.

we went on like this until 2 days ago he started acting really REALLY weird.he was supposed to come over to my house and just never showed up,he didn't text me at all to tell me why and even ignored me all day the following Monday! I will admit I did call probably more than I should have but I was just worried that he wasn't safe.

well finally when I contacting him later that evening he text me saying "what in the world do you need that is important enough to call so many times" we talked for a minute and said he didn't come over because he had fallen asleep. and then he said he was going to bed so we got off the phone.

this morning I talked to him and told him that he had to respect me and treat me like he would any of his other friends and not completely ditch and ignore me! after that call he text me once and no more the rest of the day.he didn't respond to my text or pick up my phone calls.

WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS? I know for a fact he isn't talking or going out with anyone else.because I know his brother and his friends are my friends (I know they wouldn't cover for him) and they are all saying that he just goes home and goes to sleep...but why would he ignore me for no reason when everything was fine the day before! could it be he just got annoyed with my phone calls? HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• He probably met someone else he wants to have sex for a bit... or its the 7 year itch most marriages/relationships end within 7 years..

What Girls Said 1

• FIRST, DONT CALL AGAIN. GIVE HIM SPACE. TRUST ME THE MORE You CALL, THE LESS HE WILL CARE. HAPPENED TO ME A MONTH AGO. WHEN HE WILL KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT THERE. HE WILL WONDER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. SO, You CONTACT HIM BUT HOURS LATER OR EVEN DAYS.. SAYING You WERE BUSY. LISTEN DONT TXT, EMAIL OR CALL FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS... IF HE DOESNT LOOK FOR YOU.. THEN HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO You ! SORRY BUT GUYS ARE LIKE THAT, IF THEY WANT U.. THEY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. AGAIN, GIVE HIM SPACE!