Is his Ex girlfriend still on his mind?

So I met this guy a week ago and our first date lasted 4 days! Lol... Our second date was this weekend, we went for a nice picnic then had a cosy night in which was nice, the next day he cooked me breakfast and we spent the day just relaxing with his friends, we've also planned to go to Edinburgh this weekend and in a month were supposed to spend our birthday together... I've been loving getting to know him, he treats me well, he really does BUT I still think he talks to his ex and very rarely he says things like "oh Lucy (his ex) liked that" which makes me feel awkward because I don't care and he still has her valentines cards in his draw... But the funny thing is he keeps saying I could never be with her again, I don't want to be... I think it could either be he's still processing his break up or he's still in love with her... I'm not sure here... What do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• For sure he isn't over her. He may still be getting over her or may still be partially hung up on her, but one way or the other he isn't into you 100% because he is still thinking about her. This is a tough time since you are still new to him and he is still getting to know you. If the break up was recent I think you just need to bite your lip and be patient for now. If he is still talking or mentioning her a month or so from now, you might want to move on.

• Yeah sounds like he's not over his ex

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're a rebound