He likes me, but he's way too beautiful for me and I want to sabotage it - should I?

So this extremely handsome man that I work with has taken an interest in me. I don't know his motivations yet, it could just be for sex, but it seems like he genuinely wants to know about me and cares.

The problem is, he looks like a literal model. The first time I saw him I couldn't stop staring and he didn't even notice me.. In fact, it took him a month or two to really see me.

he's is the type of guy that could go to a bar, say two words to a girl, and get her in his bed just from that.

Should I sabotage? I feel like I'm going to get hurt.

• Yes
  • No, give it a chance

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to sabotage this. If you are afraid and don't want to be involved with him, just stay away from him. It is unfair to him to act as if you want to be involved if you intend to ruin it.

I do want to, I like him a lot. But I would be dealing with constant competition from other women.

There is always competition. Sometimes men are unfaithful with women who are much less attractive than their wife or girlfriend. If he is the kind of guy to cheat, it doesn't matter how much competition there is. And if he is NOT the kind to cheat, it also doesn't matter how much competition there is. His faithfulness is not a matter of the competition but it is a matter of what kind of man he is. Take your time and go slow with him.

What Guys Said 3

• He should abandon ship, you sound a little crazy

• No, give it a chance

• insecurities. insecurities everywhere!

What Girls Said 0