Whyis it hard to get a boyfriend?

3mo How do you make it easy to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your looks. In most cases, if you went into a public place with lots of guys and just raised your voice and said "Hey everyone, I'm single and I want a boyfriend. Here's a paper if you want to put your name and number to take me out." I bet you would have at least 10% to 20% of the guys signing up.

It really is that easy, if you are hot. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.

OR, if you are into video games, just hang out in a gamestop and ask out a guy customer there. Lots of them would say yes.

Not having looks is not a reason for it to be easy to get a boyfriend.

It's just much easier if guys think you are hot. Well, maybe you don't want to attract the kind of guys that are influenced purely by that though. It might not be the best idea for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you even trying to get one? Or are you just standing there and wanting guys to just want you?

What Guys Said 13

• Asa a man, i know it can be hard to get a girlfriend, I can't imagine it's hard to get a boyfriend.
    Of course, getting a good one is difficult.

• Lol it mustnt be hard for a girl as long as she cares about herself

• Maybe you give out all the wrong signals or don't realise when men are into you. I can't give advice on being approachable because I've yet to manage it consciously but I can identify when guys like you...

They check you out when they think you won't notice, their eyes are drawn to your lips or your figure, they get tongue-tied around you, they make suggestive jokes in the hope you laugh, they make excuses to talk to you/hang out with you, they defend you a lot or give caring gestures.

• Online dating websites. Tinder for sex hookups, pay websites for long-term relationships. Usually, though, the pay websites will have a free option with diminished utility.

I would suggest eHarmony. I met my soon to be wife there. One rule: be truthful to yourself and to the other person, and come out and just say what you want and what you are not willing to put up with.

• its easier than finding a girlfriend

• See that's the thing.

Guys don't want 'easy' girls.

Easy girls are for hookups.

The rest are girlfriend material.

Guys don't like clingy girls or desperate girls.

• Cuz the government

• I wonder the same thing about getting a girlfriend...

How do you make it easy to get a boyfriend?

No idea, never been a boyfriend...

• Never had a problem in that area

Are you good looking with a sexy or average body type, if you are then it will be easy for you

It's not the looks why it's hard to get a boyfriend it 's that I don't smile at guys or make eye contact.

• I don't know, life is just hard

• I have been asking the exact opposite

• You could get a bilboard on the highway with your picture and saying will you be my boyfriend

Is there any other easy way then that to get a boyfriend?

• why is it hard to get a girlfriend?

What Girls Said 6

• you're going about it the wrong way

http://gif.co/veFD.gif

• Because you're looking for one. That's called control. No one gains anything out of controlling it.

• I think it's better to say it's harder to get a hot boyfriend

It's not hard to get a boyfriend like that, everybody should be able to get a boyfriend like that and nobody is out of anybody's league.

No but so many ugly guys chase girls and the hot guys are sitting in the corner

• Have you asked anybody out tho?

• I don't know but I always wonder how come I don't have a boyfriend?

• If you find an answer, please let me know. Anyway, right now what rings tru my mind is "there's a lid for every pot." Now, we just got to try out the lids then?