Are these signs he likes me or no?

So I've known my friend for about a year and a half. We go to the same college. Every time he saw me on campus he would compliment me. He always said I looked pretty. He calls me adorable. I thought it was just to tease me. He texts good morning me every day before our first lecture. And he texts me in the evenings when we are in our dorms. We don't hang out very often after summer because of college. We've hung out twice. He has talked about his crush before but won't tell me who. I don't understand him.

Anyone know about his behavior?

is he just being friendly?

• He likes you
    71% (5)50% (3)62% (8)Vote
  • He doesn't like you like that
    29% (2)50% (3)38% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo But he never says anything like "I like you". We don't talk very often when we see each other.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he asking you for advice? Maybe he just want advice from a girl because he don't know what to do. Maybe you can tease him to say who his crush is (laugh a little nice when you say it). Or ask him if he really has a crush. Does he has a lot of friends btw? Maybe he just want new friends and doesn't know what to do. Tell me some more information :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He has asked for no advice for the crush. He won't tell me anything about her. He has asked me for advice over other things. He's shared some of his insecurities with me. He does have a good amount of friends. He's around them a lot. Sometimes he texts me when he's with them and says he's bored.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I think you have to tease him, otherwise (I think) nothing will happen because he's to shy or he really has a crush.

• 3mo

Too shy*

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think he does

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Plot twist: his crush... is you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why would he talk to me about her? Not in detail but just asking what I think she would like

• 3mo

I'm just saying it's possible he's asking you how to ask you out.

• He won't tell you about his crush because it's you 😂😂🍃🍃💯

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How do I get him to admit it

• Show All
    • 3mo

Oh gosh... I don't know if I'm that confident. It could backfire so badly

• 3mo

Yes you can, if he feels the same way, you will make things easy for him to confess

• He doesn't like you like that

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What gives that away to you?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!