Why do lesbians always hit on me?

I'm a independent 22 year old girl in really good shape , dress somewhat high end tom boyish but then again I wear heels. When I say high end tom boy I mean Yves Saint Laurent suit and heels. I am bi sexual but one would really never know considering I never acted on it. I wonder if lesbian women could tell. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• short hair a and "tom boy" business suits has a dyke vibe to it. more so than a woman with long hair and a skirt. could be your mannerisms as well. but without posting a picture and basing it on ppls distorted self evaluations, any responsewill lack true insight

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously your tomboyish look is setting off their gaydar. And many lesbians LOVE tomboys and that look. I know plenty that do. I like it as well :)

And I am not sure i understand, are you offended by lesbians hitting on you? You mentioned that you are bi, does that mean you wouldn't date a full on lesbian?

What Guys Said 15

• So a bi girl who dresses bi is wondering why lesbian / bi girls like her? Haha... Sort of self explanatory huh?

Let's be honest. We live in a society where it's pretty normal and okay for girls to be lesbian and stuff. So they can be a lot more open about it then say a gay guy. (I mean if two girls kiss each other it's just normal if two guys did it they're super homos or some shit. Haha). So I don't really see anything abnormal in your situation?

Besides your bi so what's the problem? Enjoy it

• Apparently, they are sensing something about you.

• You have presented an image to the world that they perceive as compatible with them. That this happens a lot just confirms it.

• What is your hair style?

Below my ear , like not at my collar bone but not above my ear. Platinum blonde

• Maybe you're just really hot

• When and where do they hit on you? Im not sure maybe there's more you aren't telling... anyways just consider it a compliment I guess

• Yeah, they can probably tell.

• Your sending a message that you've been there before , in thier mind that is

• You sound like a lesbian, in all honesty. I guess you have that vibe in person too.

• Tom Boyish. Dead give away.

• You probably look like a sexy Tom boy to them, they want to smash

• They probably think you're attractive

• cause they wanna smash you cuz theyre lesbian

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Cuz you hot

• The gay radar.

• They can smell your sexuality. But in all seriousness you're probably just hot

• Because they like you. Lesbians aren't into tomboys who don't wear heels. They're into women in general. Some have preferences when it comes to style but still...

And also you know... gaydar.

• gaydar.