Are any college guys interested in a committed relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely was. I went into college wanting to meet the "love of my life". I wanted to walk around holding hands with my girlfriend, etc.

Anyhow after 5 years, 100 dates, and 2 girlfriends I had enough. The thing that got me were the ridiculously high standards that girls at my college had. Moreover, my last girlfriend was making out with another guy and then used the excuse that it was not cheating because he was never inside her.

Once I started my Masters degree I got on Tinder and in my bio I clearly put: "No relationships/commitment." As it stands now I have no intention of marrying or having kids.

Hope this helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a few guys interested in serious relationships with me at school. It depends on a few things tho
    1) where you go to school
    2) where you meet them
    3) how you portray yourself

What Guys Said 17

• If by committed you mean exclusive then for me no, I don't do exclusivity for my own reasons which are nothing to do with my stage of life. If you mean serious like with strong feelings and genuine development with the other person then yes. I currently have a friend who I don't call my girlfriend but we kiss a lot and have gone on dates and have had sex in the past, we use the words "I love you" and don't want to lose each other from our lives and have talked about living together (even some half-joking suggestions of getting married and/or having kids) so I consider myself committed to her, just not in the traditional sense

• Well technically, I won't be a college guy for another couple of weeks, but yeah, I am definitely interested.

• Most college guys I know just want to have sex with as many girls as possible but there are some who want a long term relationship

• Maybe older students like me would be. Not me specifically though

• Maybe some, but a lot aren't.

• Some yes... Most no.

• I am. It sucks cause I don't think most college girls want a committed relationship lol 😂

• Yes! I want to marry the first girl I date after college!!

• probably not

• Yes I am

• No not really they only want one night stand

• All down to the individual and has nothing to do with being in college. Some people are ready for the long-term by highschool, some by college, some after and some never. Personally I am interested in a committed relationship at college but that is hardly the case for everyone. Wait a few months before having sex with your boyfriend and that will weed out the non-committed ones nice and easily.

• I am I'm just too shy to ever ask a girl out.

• no.. im more interested and committed to obtaining my degree

• I was when I was in college, but I was invisible to women then.

• i dont think so

• no you creepo! we just want to shove it in any hole we see!

What Girls Said 1