Which race of girls seem to hate white guys the most?

• Mexican American girls
  • Asian American girls
  • White girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say mexican girls out of thoae

Why do you think that?

@BlazeRider_ I know that most white guys aren't like Donald trump... my dad is white!

I think they are tricked/deceived into disliking White guys but when actually around us they like them. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them love white men, but I'd say that if you compare these three, the Mexican American women are the least likely to date white men.

As an Asian American man, I know that Asian women swoon for white men and are attracted to them like flies to shit, so I say, who needs Asian women? I'm going for the white women myself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• Although they're not on the poll, but I would say African-American girls hate white men the most.

But out of this poll, probably Mexican-American girls.

• If I had to choose, it would probably be white women considering a lot of them are feminist as fuck these days. A lot of the young liberal white girls like to demonise white men with the "cis white male" insult.

As a black guy, I find it weird how white women could hate on their own race of men because they spend too much time following mainstream media. It's pretty sad, man. Of course, I'm not talking about ALL white women, just the typical hipster, liberal, feminist white girls...

• I don't think any of them hate white guys lol. Maybe mexicans like white guys the least out of those options tho.

Wrong.. Its blacks girls. According to media experiment tests on dating.

@FrankieSoThicknLong I meant out of the three options that were given, like I said.

I think some black girls are pretty.. But one day 3 black girls robbed me at knife point at a wellsfargo atm

• Is there any race of girl hates white guys?

• Black girls and Mexican girls hate white guys the most. For me, the feeling is mutual. ;)

• E: Russian American girls
    F: English girls

• i think none of them but if i HAVE to chose i would say white girls

• I why isn't Black an option id say that's highest, 2nd would sadly be White. So many White feminist trash or SJW women constantly picking st White guys it's pathetic they have no clue how good they have it here

• I would say White women based on my own experiences and the amount of white women who openly state their disgust for white men and preference for Asian, Black and Latino men.

• I'd say none; as the most desired race to date on average by women of all races is "white".

• Asian American girls