How do I confess my crush?

I am in 10th grade of high school. I have a crush on this girl and she doesn't know it. I think she might like me too. I want to do it over snapchat, (don't say do it in person because I won't DO THAT!) so how do I tell her I like her over snapchat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Approach her and ask her out. Do not do it through snapchat, odds are she will decline even if she likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her out in person. I know it can be very intimidating, especially if you're young and inexperienced. You never stop being nervous, but that's part of the fun.

Just do it. Ask her if she wants to go out to a movie with you. Don't ask "do you want to hang out sometime?" Friends "hang out". A guy and a girl "go out". Specify a day for it too; be definitive and decisive.

You'll feel like your heart is about to burst out of your chest and bounce down the hallway. You know, kind of like in the movie Alien. But you take a deep breath, whisper "I'm not in the movie Alien, I'm not in the movie Alien, I'm not in the movie Alien" to yourself, and then..."Would you like to go to the movies with me on Friday?"

After you've asked, you'll be thinking to yourself "Oh, what have I done?" If she says yes, then take another deep breath, throw out a couple of ideas, and then exchange phone numbers. You'll feel invincible for the rest of the day. You'll feel all giddy and excited. You won't care about anything else thay day.

Unless you get attacked by a xenomorph (the alien from Alien), but that's not likely to happen *cough*

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't do it over snapchat or any type of social media, it'll make you look weak. Be a man, tell her in person that you like her. If you're scared to go alone, ask a good friend of your to go with you.

• Tell her in person. If you think you can't. ask her out anywhere. then just say it i like you. Don't think about future past or even present :D just say it. it works. just delete snapchat.

• Just have the guts to tell her