Why isn't he initiating dates and hang outs?

I know he is interested in me because we have talked about it. But it seems like I'm the one always initiating us doing things. Should I hang back and give him space to do so ( I know I can be a bit impatient) or should I bring it up to him? I think he was a little intimidated by me at first which is why I was fine initiating things but now it's been a couple weeks and I'd like for him to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, maybe he just enjoys you initiating things more. He seems like a more shy and submissive guy. Talk about things a little more, but I honestly don't expect him to get you two together just because you'd passively like him to. Perhaps drop a couple of hints that you'd like him to be with you more, get him to pick out more aspects pf your dates or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• It Appears here, dear, with you Being the "Straw Boss" it seems, he just Naturally Expects... I'm the one always initiating us doing things.
    Perhaps he is One who Never is Into doing this, and Knows you are Good at it so he doesn't Care nor Dare to Say anything.
    Perhaps before he May just Distant himself one day, you Both could Sit down and Discuss this. Open lines of Convo in any New or Old relationship are One of the Most important Factors.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• He probably isn't interested

Even though he admitted he was? And always says yes when I ask him?

What Girls Said 2

• Stop initiating things and see if he works on this relationship. He needs to plan a nice date to impress you and make sure you know that he cares about you, he likes you right?
    Maybe he's not that interested.
    I read this article about how many guys don't bother contacting a girl first if they not that into her. but still they would see her if she asks them out. So your guy can be this case too.
    even he's a shy guy, you already shown him enough that you are into him by initiating things first. It makes sense he could have been shy first and intimidated by you, but now he knows that you are interested. and really, he should be initiating things too. Just stop asking him out first for now see what he does.

• Are you sure he is not currently dating other girls?

Pretty sure. We were friends first.